Friday, February 22, 2008

Sorry I wasn't there on Friday

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I wasn't at school today but my sore throat turned into something much worse and I needed to see the doctor before I left. I hope you all survived. Mr. W will be there on Monday to guide you the two weeks I am in Costa Rica. My doctor gave me the strongest antiobiotic he could since I told him I was on my way to the rain forests of Costa Rica and wasn't sure how I would seek medical attention. He told me he normally doesn't do that, wants a person's own immune system or weaker antibiotics to try and work first (hmmm.....remember those super bacteria we keep talking about evolving), but he would make an exception for a teacher on her way to Costa Rica.

Take care, an keep logging on. Assignments/E.C. are on their way!!

Mrs. K

No comments: